Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tiny Update

I don't have a lot of time to write - incredibly busy with work - trying to get much done before i leave for NY thursday AM - but - must note that i got the most beautiful bouquet of tulips from rich for valentine's day (and a little something else...meow) - they are bright red, cantaloupe and deep pink - stunning. Too many to count - absolutely beautiful...

It was a great day - of course i wish we could have been together - however we will be when i arrive - so looking forward to spending the time with him. Can't wait!

Oh - and I'm definitely going to see the Christo installation in Central Park - that should be amazing. And yes - it's not that exciting - but i think it's the whole idea of going - experiencing the exhibit with everyone else - that's the rush for me - seeing everyone else's reaction to it - especially the children. I think that's the importance of it...

Must go - have to finish these deals before leaving tomorrow...

K

1 comment:

Boogie said...

My only regret is I wasn't there to see your face when the bouquet arrived...and share an evil laugh when you received the follow-up ;-)

And a delayed Valentine's Day is worth it...I'd trade a Monday for five days anytime :-)