Friday, June 10, 2005

Update

I'm having oral surgery - all 4 wisdom teeth removed - in about 4 hours. Rich made me go to bed early last night to make sure i got a good sleep. Which i did. I'm not really nervous anymore - just sort of anxious to have it done. He called his AM to check in - all is well. I'm working from home - normal for a friday - but i did so much work this week to make sure all my deals were covered off in case recovery is harder than i anticipate that i'm really just do some follow up emails and letting those who i have deals closing with - within the next few days - that i'll be out of pocket for the remainder of today and the weekend. All my SEs are really supportive - wishing me well - and good luck - it's sweet actually - especially during the last few weeks of the quarter - when they're usually terrors.

I'm going to be spending the weekend at my parents house - mom and dad are insisting upon it. I doubt i'll be in any mood or shape to post - but i'll post next week on the surgery and the weekend.

All else is going well - i'm heading back to NY for the first 2 weeks of july and then rich is coming out to SF for a few days around the 30th. Can't wait! He and my dad are continuing with emails. Rich paid up with respect for the bet they had about the yankees - when my dad saw it - his immediate response was (a crisp 20 was included in a fedex to them containing fabric samples rich secured for them from a design house in NY) - Jesus Christ! There's a 20 in here!Well, that's going back. haha. I knew he wouldn't take it - but very funny that rich sent it.

Nothing else to talk about - i've got to hop in the shower and get ready to go.

Take care and wish me luck - K




Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson

Anne Bancroft died this week. SO sad. I know most people know her as Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate - but her comedic talent was also exceptional - and she'll be very missed. I also feel so badly for Mel Brooks - they were such a great couple. Such a loss - Rest in Peace.

No comments: