Thursday, January 27, 2005

It's a long way home

I'm supposed to be in NY right now - i should be laying on the bed in my suite at the W - watching rich watch me through the french doors that open onto the terrace. I love his eyes on me - he has such lovely eyes. And hands - i love his hands. They feel so good against my skin. God i wish is was in NY right now. It's never been this good with any other man - there is something so right about rich - something so perfect about us together. He amazes me. He's home.

I know of so many girls who just don't get it - who put up with ridiculous things because of insecurity or lack of self respect and confidence... that is not something you can find in a man - you have to be happy with who you are before you should venture into a relationship. I know myself - my likes, my dislikes - what i want and what i need - what i'm willing to do - and who i see myself with. It was almost immediate with rich - we clicked - neither of us were looking for anything. He had just gotten out of a bad relatoinship - broke off his engagement with some girl - i had been in a very long relationship - had mended that breakup - and was ready - but not looking for someone. We just started talking - IMing - emailing - and it turned into this amazing 'thing' that neither of us has any control over. For all the years i dated my ex - i never felt the way i do about rich...

I could never be one of those girls who waits by the phone for a boy to call - it's pathetic - go out and live your life girls - you'll be much more interesting to a boy once you finally do meet one if you actually have a life instead of waiting for a boy to give you one. Be your own person - don't wait for someone to define who you are. Have an opinion - be adventurous - try new things - be it a restaurant - a sexual position (yes please -meow) - or cliff diving in sao paulo...be fun - be happy - smile - wear sexy panties - show up to his place naked underneath your winter coat (not suggested for a first date...), laugh a lot, wear lipgloss and your hair down, wear high heels - they make your ass and calves look great - be coy and mysterious, and always leave them wanting more...

I'm no expert on love - or life - but i do know a few things ... and being a girly girl is one of them. I know you girls have this in you...go get 'em kitty cats!

Meow - K

1 comment:

Boogie said...

You SHOULD be in NY now and forever.

But I wouldn't be on the terrace, watching...and not because of the weather :-)

I think I'd be somewhere a lot closer to the um...action...

Meeeowww :-)